The San Jose 408k is honored to designate the Pat Tillman Foundation as its Official Benefitting Charity for the 5th year in a row. We are proud of the support The San Jose 408k community has given to the PTF and can’t wait to see what all of you can do this year. Would you like to donate to the Pat Tillman Foundation, which invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships? A minimum $50 donation earns you a custom Run Local/Tillman Foundation hat, to be picked up on race day.
There are a three ways to participate in 2016:
1. Make a donation (plain and simple, whether you run or not!).
All donations are welcome.
- $50: Run Local/Pat Tillman Foundation Hat
- $100: Run Local/Pat Tillman Foundation Hat, Pat Tillman Foundation drawstring bag, and poster.
- $408 (in donation or fundraising): Refunded Race Entry, Run Local/PTF patch hat, PTF drawstring bag, poster, and 408k Sweatshirt.
2.REGISTER ONLINE for the 408k and donate an extra amount at checkout. We have some extra gear for certain donation levels.
3. FUNDRAISE: After registering, commit to raising a minimum of $408, and we’ll refund your race entry along with all of the fundraising swag. Fundraising is simple and fast to do.
Please note: In order to receive a free entry, you must raise a minimum of $408 by February 29, 2016. All fundraising prizes/incentives will be distributed at the race expo or the 408k finish line.
Over the past 5 years, The San Jose 408k “Race to the Row” was honored to designate the Pat Tillman Foundation as its Official Benefiting Partner. With the efforts of all of the people who donated, the San Jose 408k has raised over $40,000 to benefit the Tillman Scholars program. Our goal for 2016 is to increase that number significantly. You can make a difference in the lives of military families nationwide by contributing.