The San Jose 408k is honored to designate the Pat Tillman Foundation as its Official Charity Partner for the 3rd year in a row. We have been proud of the support The San Jose 408k community has given to the PTF and can’t wait to see what all of you can do this year.
JOIN TEAM TILLMAN – $408klub
Get a FREE RACE ENTRY & lots of 408k & Pat Tillman Foundation Swag!
How to join:
- STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE for The San Jose 408k
- STEP 2: SETUP your Team Tillman Crowdrise page.
- STEP 3: Fill out and submit the 2014 San Jose 408k Team Tillman Member Application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Soul Focus Sports, 2121 41st Ave #101, Capitola, CA 95010.
- STEP 4: Raise $408.00 (minimum) through your Team Tillman Crowdrise Page by February 23rd and receive your FREE RACE ENTRY (you will be refunded your initial race registration).
Exclusive to the first 50 fundraisers who create their Team Tillman Crowdrise page.
All fundraising prizes/incentives will be distributed at the race expo or the 408k finish line.
Have a question regarding fundraising? Please contact email@example.com.
$408klub TEAM TILLMAN INCENTIVES
- FREE ENTRY (we’ll refund your fee after you hit $408.00)
- Free 408k Long Sleeve
- “I Run SJ” Sticker – Team Tillman Sticker
- Team Tillman Baseball Cap or Knit Beanie
- Pat Tillman Foundation Challenge Coin
- Access to all VIP venues for the entire Race Weekend
Pat Tillman Foundation & The San Jose 408k
In 2012 and 2013, The San Jose 408k “Race to the Row” was honored to designate the Pat Tillman Foundation as its Official Charity Partner. With the efforts of all of the people who joined Team Tillman, the San Jose 408k raised over $10,000.00 each year to benefit the Tillman Military Scholars program. Our goal for 2014 is to smash that number. You can make a difference in the lives of military families nationwide by joining the Team Tillman $408klub.